This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that Section 17 contains certain changes to the general terms for users outside the Nigeria.
Date of last Revision:
Febuary 11, 2013.
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (“Statement,” “Terms,” or “SRR”) derives from the Quicklotto principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Quicklotto. By using or accessing Quicklotto, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 14 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how Quicklotto works.
You own all of the content and information you play/post on Quicklotto. In addition:
- When you delete your account or IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you play quicklotto, the application requires that you allow cookies in order for the application to store data about your choice of plays and possibly create avenues for us to advise you where necessary on certain choices to make that could increase your chances of winning. In all this we respect your privacy, and your agreement with us that the application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information
- When you play and pay with your payment cards records of the transactions and plays made are stored in your accounts page for your reference. Only have the opportunity to see what you’ve played previously and decide how to go further and increase your chances of winning.
- Pictures of players or other personalised information like family information are not required during registration on the Quicklotto web application. Except in cases where you are a winner and you would need to be associated with your name and profile picture.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Quicklotto, as may be found on the chat room page but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
Should in case there is network problem and a player happened to have made payment with his/her card through our switch and there is network problem some way or the other we will request the transaction record from our bankers and if payment was received and didn’t finally get recorded on our numbers chosen database, we will rectify and forward player ticket details assigned to that payment directly to the player as an email. The player will then print out this ticket and hold is at evidence of payment. All the player has to do is to send a mail to support regarding the issue.
We do our best to keep QuickLotto safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep QuickLotto safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on QuickLotto
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access QuickLotto members’ accounts page, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on QuickLotto.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Quicklotto to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, discriminatory or cheating.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Quicklotto, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Quicklotto functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
You will not post content or take any action on QuickLotto chat room that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
We can remove any content or information you post on QuickLotto chat room if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including QuickLotto Logos, Quick5, MegaHammer), or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on QuickLotto chat room.
You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. QuickLotto offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on QuickLotto Accounts profile within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
If you make a payment on the QuickLotto website, you agree to our payment terms.
Our goal is to ensure an entertaining gaming experience, along the line we will deliver ads and commercial content that are valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
- we do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- you understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, we will provide you with seven (7) days notice (for example, by posting the change on the website). You can also visit our Social Networking pages to get updates about changes to this Statement.
If we make changes to policies referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the page.
Your continued use of QuickLotto following changes to our terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or QuickLotto exclusively in a high court. The laws of the State high court of Nigeria will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in in the state for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on QuickLotto, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on QuickLotto and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Quicklotto. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Quicklotto. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of QuickLotto.
WE TRY TO KEEP QUICKLOTTO UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING QUICKLOTTO AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT QUICKLOTTO WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT QUICKLOTTO WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. QUICKLOTTO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH QUICKLOTTO, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, QUICKLOTTO’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with Quicklotto outside Nigeria:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in Nigeria.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by Nigeria, or are on the Nigerian Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Quicklotto (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website.
- By “QuickLotto” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.quicklotto.net and any other QuickLotto branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) Other Game sources such as ATM machines and POS Terminals (d) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By “Platform” we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to submit data to QuickLotto Games or provide data to us.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with QuickLotto.
- By “content” we mean anything you or other users post on QuickLotto Chat Room that would not be included in the definition of information.
- By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you gave while filling QuickLotto Registration form through Quicklotto Platform.
- By “post” we mean post on Quicklotto chat room or otherwise make available by using QuickLotto.
- By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- Active registered user
- By “active registered user” we mean a user who has logged into QuickLotto at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the Nigeria, this Statement is an agreement between you and Fortune Games Limited, owners of QuickLotto Games. The same applies to those living outside Nigeria. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean either QuickLotto Games, as appropriate. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Quicklotto Games, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing QuickLotto.