This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that Section 17 contains certain changes to the general terms for users outside the Nigeria.
Date of last Revision:
Febuary 11, 2013.
Quicklotto lottery games have been developed by Fortune Games Limited and shall at all times remain the property of the company
2 Fortune Games Limited shall reserve the right to determine which lottery game(s) it may introduce for the playing public from time to time
3. Persons below 18 years of age are not allowed to play Quicklotto lottery games.
4. Fortune Games Limited makes no warranty, and none is to be implied, as to the certainty of a win in any of the Quicklotto games as all games’ draws results are purely based on probability and chance.
5. All games shall be date and time-stamped for proper authentication and determination of the relevant game draw period
6. Any game time-stamped after 9.00 p.m. shall be deemed and recorded played against the next day draw.
7. No request for refund of money to any player shall be entertained once the player receives evidence of playing any of the games (e.g. SMS/Email notifications, paper ticket etc.)
8. Winners of Quicklotto lottery games shall be required to provide proper identification means before any winning prize can be paid e.g. International passport, Driver’s license, National identity card or the Permanent voter’s card.
9. Players shall be required to provide proof of ownership of the GSM telephone number through which a game was played.
10. Every player of Quicklotto games shall be responsible for the safe custody of their playing tickets (e.g. SMS/Email notifications, paper ticket etc.)
11. No winning prize(s) for any Quicklotto lottery game shall be redeemable without the player producing evidence of play (e.g. SMS/Email notifications, paper ticket etc.)
12. In the case of Ghana games, no prize(s) shall be redeemable for any winning suspected to have resulted from a palpable error or irregularity. Players’ stake money shall be refunded in the occurrence of any such case described above.
13. The alteration, defacing, or otherwise tampering with any evidence of playing Quicklotto lottery games shall automatically render such evidence and prize attached (if any) null and void and the culprit(s) shall be liable to prosecution.
14. Winners’ prizes shall be redeemed only at designated centers and in accordance with the prescribed manner (as in 8 & 9 above)
15. Winners shall not be entitled to claim their winning prizes upon the expiration of a period of 180 days following any lottery draw as provided by the National Lottery Act 2005 Section 31 (3)
16. Fortune Games shall reserve the right to publish Quicklotto jackpot winners’ identities without reference to any such jackpot winner(s)
17. Quicklotto lottery Games shall be played only according to the advertised rules on ‘How to Play’ the games.
18. Neither Fortune Games Limited nor any of its agents, partners or the Regulatory Agency shall be liable to indemnify any player who fails, neglects or refuses to follow the instructions regarding the playing of Quicklotto lottery games.
19. Quicklotto lottery winnings prizes shall not be assignable to any person or persons except as provided by the National Lottery (Amendment) Regulations, 2007
20. All players’ inquiries must be directed to the approved and advertised channels for quick resolution.